Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Today is my second last day in my LTC rotation and to say I have enjoyed myself would be an understatement. I met some really interesting and intelligent people (staff, Residents, health care providers, Resident's friends and family, etc.) during my time at the Villa and I feel that my experiences in this internship rotation were enhanced by these interactions and they allowed me to grow in knowledge, experience, skill, and emotionally. Being a LTC Dietitian allows for so much more than providing nutrition and administrative assistance and leadership - it comes with an opportunity to bring joy, comfort, compassion, and a supportive ear or shoulder to the Residents. I would welcome the chance to have a career in LTC.

With the end of my rotation in LTC, comes some much needed time away with my fiance, Kev! I am so very very excited to fly out in the wee hours of Christmas Eve morning to join him for the holidays.

My next rotation, starting January 3rd, 2012 will be in Clinical with a Renal/Stroke Dietitian.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!






No comments:

Post a Comment